Click here to access members area
Join Our Section
Membership to The Florida Bar Elder Law Section is open to any licensed attorney interested in the
legal issues of the elderly in Florida.
PROFESSIONAL GUARDIANS CAN NOW JOIN AS AFFILIATES!
Bylaws of the Elder Law Section [PDF]
Elder Law Section Financial Operations. [PDF]
- Seminars on Elder Law Issues
- The Advocate-Section Magazine (3 per year)
- Free mentoring call every other month with CLE
- Speaking opportunities
- Publishing opportunities
- DCF Fair Hearing Subscriptions
- Committee Leadership Opportunities
- On-line membership directory
- Printed FL Board Certified Elder Law Attorney Directory
- Legislative & Administrative Advocacy
The section provides a newsletter -- The Advocate -- published three times a year. Members are
encouraged to submit articles to contribute to the publication.
Elder Law Section
Standards of Conduct
and Removal Procedures
Procedures for Removal from the Florida Bar Elder Law Section
BAR ELDER LAW SECTION STANDARDS OF CONDUCT
SAVE THE DATE
Florida Bar Elder Law Section,
Aging Life Care Association Florida Chapter,
the Office of Attorney General Pam Bondi and
Stetson University College of Law proudly present:
A Day in the Life of an Exploitation Report
Friday, September 30, 2016
Live program and webcast
This full-day CLE will cover the How, What and Where of a Financial Exploitation Investigation:
- How is the initial abuse complaint handled by the Department of Children and Families hotline?
- What does the Adult Protective Services Investigation do to investigate the case?
- Where does the case go after the investigation?
- How are these cases prosecuted civily and criminally?
Tampa Law Center
1700 N. Tampa Street
Tampa, Florida 33602
For more information
The Academy of Florida Elder Law Attorneys presents Elder Concert: A multidisciplinary Elder Care Conference
September 16, 2016 at Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton
For more information please visit http://elderconcert.org
Fair Hearings Reported
We offer members a subscription to reported fair hearings regarding ICP Medicaid from the Department
of Children and Families.
Thank you to our sponsors