Click here to access members area
Join Our Section
Membership to The Florida Bar Elder Law Section is open to any licensed attorney interested in the
legal issues of the elderly in Florida.
PROFESSIONAL GUARDIANS CAN NOW JOIN AS AFFILIATES!
Bylaws of the Elder Law Section [PDF]
Elder Law Section Financial Operations. [PDF]
- Seminars on Elder Law Issues
- The Advocate-Section Magazine (3 per year)
- Free mentoring call every other month with CLE
- Speaking opportunities
- Publishing opportunities
- DCF Fair Hearing Subscriptions
- Committee Leadership Opportunities
- On-line membership directory
- Printed FL Board Certified Elder Law Attorney Directory
- Legislative & Administrative Advocacy
The section provides a newsletter -- The Advocate -- published three times a year. Members are
encouraged to submit articles to contribute to the publication.
Elder Law Section
Standards of Conduct
and Removal Procedures
Procedures for Removal from the Florida Bar Elder Law Section
BAR ELDER LAW SECTION STANDARDS OF CONDUCT
Professional Designation Organizations
SAVE THE DATE
Fair Hearings Reported
We offer members a subscription to reported fair hearings regarding ICP Medicaid from the Department
of Children and Families.
Thank you to our sponsors